INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Owner, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 - GDPR ("General Data Protection Regulation"), proceeds to the processing of data supplied by you in compliance with current legislation and as indicated below. We wish to inform you that the personal data you voluntarily provide for the activation of the proposed services will be processed by the company that manages this portal, taking all appropriate measures to ensure its security, lawfulness and confidentiality, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
Hotbath srl, with headquarters in VIAREGGIO, via MARCO POLO 135 / D, VAT no. 02067420469 (hereinafter "Data Controller") informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email address, telephone number, address - later, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you to deed of registration or request for contact on this portal.
The Data Controller will collect, through the portal, some personal data mentioned above and other data that will be necessary for the fulfillment of the requested activity. The above data will be collected, where necessary, through the online data entry form, in the different configurations, in correspondence of services such as: a) Register, b) Contact us, c) Work with us, etc.
2. Purpose of the processing
The data collected in the cases referred to in points a), b) of point 1 above, are processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a) register the user on the portal;
b) send communications relating to new portal offers;
c) carry out analyzes relating to navigation behavior carried out on the portal and, based on the results of such analyzes, periodically send e-mail messages containing informative material and initiatives.
The personal data you provide are collected in compliance with the obligations and guarantees of the law, contractual and applicable regulations.
We report that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The data collected through the portal are processed electronically, with the aid of electronic means, according to a logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may not be disclosed to third parties, other than companies that, by virtue of commercial or other agreements with the Data Controller, operate for the purposes of the regular execution of the contract / service requested by you. Your data may also be communicated-managed by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller (internal) in their capacity as persons in charge of the administrative management of data.
5. Communication of data
Without your express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other parties to whom communication is mandatory by law.
Your data will not be disseminated in any other way.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be done with appropriate methods for safe management. The data could be transferred to outside Italy and the European Union. In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the location of the Data on servers in Italy and / or European Union and / or non-EU countries ensuring data transfer in compliance with the provisions of the law applicable by stipulating, if necessary, agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the data requested in the fields of the various asterisk modules indicated as mandatory will determine the impossibility for the Data Controller to proceed with the provision of services offered or respond to your requests through the portal.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, c. 1 GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as to the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
Where applicable, you have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to: Hotbath srl via MARCO POLO 135 / D, 55049 VIAREGGIO (LU);
- an e-mail to email@example.com.
The activities carried out by the Data Controller and the Data Controller's Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, and / or at the request of users.
11. Cookies and Social Networks
11.1 Management of Cookies
The cookies managed in this portal fall into the Strictly Necessary Cookies and Functionalities Cookies categories. The former mainly concern so-called session cookies, which expire when the browser is closed. The latter are markers aimed at remembering certain operations to the user, to automate login procedures, or to customize the access and navigation of the site. Their activation takes place after the user has explicitly agreed to subscribe to the Portal services. For technical cookies, pursuant to the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
11.2 Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services allow you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
11.2.1 Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage Data.
11.2.2 Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services of interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
11.3.1 Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage Data.
12. Data Controller, manager and agents
The data controller is Hotbath srl, with headquarters in VIAREGGIO, via MARCO POLO 135 / D, VAT No. 02067420469. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
The Customer (interested), acquired the information referred to in Article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is informed about the processing of their personal data within the limits indicated in the information that he declares to have read, and provides informed consent to the processing of personal data in the manner indicated above, specifying it with the check on the portal.